13th International EHBBC Show-Betta Competition
We are proud to announce our next show-betta competition in Duisburg 2009!
During our IBC sactioned show with Rajiv Masillamoni as our main judge, show betta splendens bred by many european and asian breeders will be judged by IBC-standards, shown at the EHBBC stand and auctioned.
With at least 3 daily auctions all visitors will have the chance to purchase many different betta of breeders quality. The winning fish of the competition will be available starting Saturday.
At our stand the club members will be there to inform you about keeping, maintaining and breeding siamese fighting fish.
• Daily ticket adult: EUR 10,-
• Combined ticket for all 4 days: EUR 25,-
• Reduced tickets: EUR 8,-
• Children under age 7: free entry
• Free parking
• The ticket you purchase for the fair is also valid for entering the “1. Internationale Chichlidentage” and vice versa
From Thursday Oct. 1st, 2009 to Sunday Oct. 4th, 2009
Opening hours from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Kraftzentrale im Landschaftspark
DU-Nord, Emscherstraße 71
Take the city train 903 starting at Duisburg main station or Dinslaken to the station „Landschaftspark“, from there walk into Emscherstraße (ca. 5 minutes), entry Emscherstraße.
Exit the A42 at Duisburg-Neumühl, turn right into the B8, direction Obermeiderich, until Emscherstraße (please follow the signs “Landschaftspark”). Free parking available.
The entry form will soon be available to download, please fill it out completely (except box numbers). All informations regarding entry fees for your fish, shipping adress etc. will be also there on the form. In case you want to sell extra fish in the auction and don’t want to enter them into the competition, please note that in the special section on the form.
Auction profit splitting: 75% breeder and 25% EHBBC or 90% assistants and 10% EHBBC.
In case you send fish the package has to contain the following: Fish (please make sure that color, fin form and class is written on the bag), copy of entry form, bags to return the fish, entry fees, postage rate and adress to return the fish and heat packs (if you want to have your fish returned).
• The entry form must arrive the latest Sept. 28th 2009 (at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to: Bernd Roque y Montoya, Mühlhausenerstrasse 13, 25548 Kellinghusen, Germany),
• The fish have to arrive latest Sept. 29th 2009 (at: Bernd Roque y Montoya, Mühlhausenerstrasse 13, 25548 Kellinghusen, Germany).
We are looking forward to welcome you at our stand,
The EHBBC Team